Katekyo Hitman Reborn Custom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Khr site with some custom touches to it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenpui

Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Character Application   Character Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Name: Mamoru Hanabisaki

Alias: N/a

Nationality: Japanese ( no i don't know Japanese Razz)

Date of Birth(Optional.):

Character looks: uhh i don't know how to do this part since the copy/paste thing isn't working, so heres the link to the picture i guess... http://cosplaymagiccom.x-shops.com/images/T/820-01.gif

Flame: Cloud

Second Flame: N/a

Bio/History: Mamoru never really talked to anyone, he would prefer to sit on the roof of his house and take naps. By the age of 7 his parents both died (somehow he managed to rack up the money to survive independently). From his parents death he responded to everyone aggressively or would ignore them altogether. By the age of 13 he found old documents and journals that belonged to his parents in the attic, and by the age of 14 he figured out that his parents were Mafia....

RP sample: i dont really under stand this one...

Secret Word: Vongola

hope i did this correctly and posted on the correct place
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Admin
Kyra

Character sheet
Click on Character sheet to see stats: Ability User

Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Application   Character Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 pm

It is in the correct place, but... The site is inactive as it stands. It may eventually get revived, but as it stands the site requires large amounts of editing.

Edit: I'll accept it for now though.
Back to top Go down
https://khrc.canadaboard.net

Character Application
Page 1 of 1