Katekyo Hitman Reborn Custom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Khr site with some custom touches to it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Word minimum. READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Admin
Kyra

Character sheet
Click on Character sheet to see stats: Ability User

Word minimum. READ Empty
PostSubject: Word minimum. READ   Word minimum. READ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Sentences will only count if they are 5 words or more. You can still post ones that are less... They just WON'T count towards anything at all. If I see you complain as to why the sentence didn't count I will issue a verbal warning with this link. If it happens a second time you will gain zero credit for posting for a week. A third time will be two weeks. If it happens a fourth time YOU WILL BE BANNED! Cause seriously it shouldn't be that hard to understand. It means you are immature... Most likely too immature for the site. I will also do I.P searches and if I see you have another character that char will be banned as well. Also please make not... If you complain on one char then another... I will count it as double... Meaning you will get a month of zero credit. If it is your first offense... I will let it slide.
Back to top Go down
https://khrc.canadaboard.net

Word minimum. READ
Page 1 of 1