Katekyo Hitman Reborn Custom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Khr site with some custom touches to it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rise of Il Drago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaye

Jaye

Character sheet
Click on Character sheet to see stats: Sky Flame

The rise of Il Drago Empty
PostSubject: The rise of Il Drago   The rise of Il Drago Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Jaye stood on the balcony that adjoined his bedroom. In his left hand he clutched a glass of ice water, which he sipped from time to time. Overhead the afternoon sun hung in the sky casting its ever warming rays over the entirety of the italian hillside on which the villa was situated. As he stood on the balcony Jaye watched the younger of Enzo's two daughters swim gracefully back and forth across the outdoor swimming pool, her slender form easily cutting through the crystal waters. "Nice breaststroke you got there sexy" Jaye called down to her raising his glass in mock salute before taking another lazy sip of the cool liquid. Initially his comment appeared to be ignored as the girl simply continued her laps of the pool, leaving Jaye to lean on the balcony wall and watch her swim in silence. Eventually she finished her laps and simply floated by the edge of the pool, catching her breath after the continuous excercise. When she'd finally seemed to have recovered she pulled her hand out of the pristine waters and showed the long slender middle finger of her left hand to Jaye. "Aww comeon dont be that way sweetheart; maybe you'd be more amiable if i show you my breststroke." jaye said chuckling slightly at his own double entendre. "My names not sweetheart, its Anna. Novice trash like yourself should remember these things" Anna replied sharply, obviously unamused by Jaye's humour.

In an instant Jaye's entire demeanor shifted. His laughter swiftly died down and an air of deadly rage hung about his person as he stared furiously at Anna. He'd become used to being refered to La Principiante, italian for the novice, and so it usually didnt bother him too much to be called thusly especially since he was infact a novice to the mafia lifestyle. However the tone of voice and the fact that she'd called him trash more than hinted at a lack of respect for his person aswell as a minor feeling of resentment and to Jaye such things couldnt be tolerated. "Why dont you come up here and say that." he growled as he continued to stare daggers at her, his left hand steadily gripping the glass of water increasingly harder.

"Now now calm down Xavier,after all i'd hate to have to hurt you for harming my daughter." A male voice rang out from behind Jaye. Jaye's grip on the glass relaxed instantly and he took a single calming sip before turning to face his admonisher. Leaning casually against the entrance to the balcony was Jaye's mentor and in some ways his father figure, Enzo. As usual Enzo bore an expression of absolute calm as he gazed upon the visage ofhis still seething student. Shaking his head disaprovingly Enzo sighed before straightening up and walking at a steady even pace towards jaye. "so much still to learn" he mumbled as he passed Jaye, and leaned over the same railing that the young half italina had been resting on minutes earlier. "You ever call my student trash again you'll regret it, now get inside and help your mother" he shouted at his daughter who up until that point had been grinning smugly at jaye's back. Like a wounded animal Anna recoiled away from her fathers beratement before rushing inside, not daring to further aggravate him by protesting. With that little thing taken care of Enzo again turned to Jaye looking the boy full in the face for a few moments with that deceptively calm visage before begining to speak. "You must learn to control your temper. It's not befiting of one with your attributes to fly off the handle at the simple insults of a woman.Dont let it happen again."

"It wont so long as she minds what she says to me in future"
Jaye responded rather like an impetulant child. "Now i assume you have some other matter here aside from settling disputes between two arguing youths." Jaye continued, a slight hint of his perceptiveness shining through despite the informal and slightly disrespectful way he spoke. "Naturally. I'll explain when you've put some proper clothes on and we're on our way." Enzo replied calmly as he took a seat and poured himself a glass of water from the pitcher that stood at the center of a wooden table.

Sentences- 33
Back to top Go down
Jaye

Jaye

Character sheet
Click on Character sheet to see stats: Sky Flame

The rise of Il Drago Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rise of Il Drago   The rise of Il Drago Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:00 pm

"Fine just give me a coupla minutes, and feel free to help yourself to some of that fruit" Jaye answered indicating the apples and grapes that sat in a glass bowl to the left of the water pitcher. After he'd spoke Jaye wandered inside his bedroom to go and get changed as per Enzo's sugestion. A sigh of relief rolled off Jayes tongue as he stepped out of the excruciating heat of the italian sun and into the cool air conditioned sanctity of his bedroom. He immediattely headed towards the adjoining shower room, stripping off the tracksuit pants he was wearing before stepping stark naked into the cooling waters of the shower.

(w.i.p)
Back to top Go down

The rise of Il Drago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Custom :: The World :: Europe :: Italy-
Jump to: