Katekyo Hitman Reborn Custom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Khr site with some custom touches to it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uvaras's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uvaras

Uvaras

Character sheet
Click on Character sheet to see stats: Ability User

Uvaras's home Empty
PostSubject: Uvaras's home   Uvaras's home Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

I went back to home and feeling depressed. When i reached home, my cousins were already there. i was always the slowest and they made fun of me. I gotten used to it though I harmed them before. They weren't feared of me since I couldn't use it any longer. I had to become stronger and to do what I did before which was what my father did.

My sister was comforting me and protecting me. I never would thought this would continue. I wanted to become stronger and protect her. Instead, it was the other way around. We were taken to the back of the house. We then trained our powers and I was the weakest one there. We continued to train and my trainer was my sister. My cousins hated me except my sister. Their sons had tried to kill me but luckily my sister was there to protect me. I fired flames to the walls and strengthening it. My sister told me that I couldn't control my powers perfectly well. I need to control my power so I could make my powers stronger. I released the flames and it was slowly improving. The radius of the damage had increased more than before. I stared at my cousins as they trained each other. I wondered if I could become stronger. The next thing she told me to do was to learn another technique. She demonstrated another kind of flames technique. She told snapped her fingers and a flame burst out from the ground where the wall was. I was amazed and she told me this was what my father was teaching me. I did it before but last time was different. I tried to do it but it was just like before, small flames came out. I couldn't even place the location of where the flames I wanted to come out. I felt much more depressed and she tried to comfort me. I had always been weak though I wanted to be stronger. I wondered how long would this torture continues. She also told me it was one of the strongest abilities. No matter what she said, I felt the same. She told me to rest and get some sleep. It was finally eleven o'clock at night. All of us were sleeping but I was still awake. I couldn't get some sleep since I wanted to become strong.

I was training at the back and trying to destroy the wall. I knew I couldn't do anything at the moment except making my flames stronger. The current state I was in, I couldn't learn anything. I tried to destroy the wall but it was too strong. I did it a few times but I didn't even hit into half of it. I was annoyed and continued to spread flames. I swing my arms releasing flames lots of time. Unfortunately, I couldn't control it well and missed the flames. I soon gave up and went back to bed. I slept alone so it should be fine. I had sneaked out for a lot of times so I was good at it. I made it safely and took a good night sleep.

Uvaras

Character sheet

Uvaras's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvaras's home   Uvaras's home Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:42 am

We finally got home and my sister said nothing. I felt bad for what I had done to my sister. She wasted her valuable time just to see me. She put on her apron and started cooking. I just sat on a chair and stared at her. I was hoping that she would forgive me. Once she done the cooking, it was already ten o'clock. She untied her apron and left without a word to school. I took the food and started eating. I didn't feel comfortable and many things were running in my head.

I went to the back of my house to relax me. The atmosphere and the environment were great. I ate slowly and relaxed my mind. The thoughts in my mind were running wild. I kept on thinking what had happened in school. I sat down there eating for three hours. I heard the door opened but I ignored it. I just sat there and continued to enjoy the food. Next, I heard the door opened right beside me. I didn't care who it was since I knew my cousins know about it. It came in front of me and I gazed upwards. It was my cousins and their mother. My sister then along as well and my cousin's mother told us to train. I was still depressed and my two cousins threw my food. My sister didn't do anything and it was the first time. I had no other choice but to ignore it. This time it was a group train. I sighed and things had became worse for me. We started training and I was too depressed to train. My flames were too weak to damage anything. My cousin's mother told us to fight against each other. My sister and her took a few steps back. We made a triangular formation and I was looking at them. I knew I should concentrate before I get hurt. When she started the fight, as usual they aimed at me first. I dodged their attacks but my mind was still disrupted. I took a few hits and it was full damage. I knew I should clear my mind or else I would lose. It took a few minutes until my mind was cleared. Even so, I took a lot of damage from them. My heart begun to feel with rage. My heart was covered with darkness. I snapped my fingers and flames came out below both of them. I did it to them all at once.

They were astonished and were burned with flames. Their mother and my sister tried to stop me. I didn't care and all of my emotions disappeared. I snapped once more and burned them. All this rage just made my dark flames stronger. They had no other choice but to knock me out. Half an hour later I had awaken myself from my slumber. I felt the pain that my cousin's mother did to me to knock me out. I looked around and it seems I am in my room. I looked at the clock and it was already morning. I still had ten more minutes before I was late to school. I changed my clothes, took my bag and took off without breakfast.

Uvaras

Character sheet

Uvaras's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvaras's home   Uvaras's home Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:45 am

We arrived home and my sister was cooking. I went to my bed and gazed at the ceiling. I was wondering what was happening to me. I gained all this power after the rage I had in my heart. I was thinking about how my power works. I tried to figure it out but it was mysterious. The first time I used it was when I felt I hated my cousins. I just snapped my fingers and dark flames just burst out. I tried to figure it out but I had no clue. Half an hour passed and my sister was calling me.

I went down stairs and saw my cousins there already. I sat down and began eating. We were all chatting and my sister was beside me. I listened to the conversation and I couldn't understand. Afterward, they brought up the topic out my power. We all think it was strange to react like that. When I felt anger or sadness the power just came. We all wondered about why it came that way. They asked me questions and I answered them. Yet, they still couldn't find the answer. Each of our powers would have a source. My sister finally found out and it must be the hatred towards my father. I finally understand, I hated him for so long so anger became my source. The darkness in my heart had began to grow. It had grew an immense amount of darkness. We changed our topic and continued the conversation. I was involved into it and my cousins were scared of me. The power I had was much more powerful than I thought. I thought I would be weak because I couldn't release my power. I wondered how long until I gained my complete power. Accordingly, my sister still learning his abilities. So that means I had a long way to go. We finished our lunch and we put back our dishes. We canceled training today so I was free. I went to the back of the house and sat down. I admired the atmosphere and hoping it stays this way. I hoped that I would live peacefully from now on. Though, things had became much more interesting in school. I looked at my hands and remembered what I had done with my father. He pushed me hard in training and my sister was always there. Soon afterward, my family was all burned to death except my sister and I. My cousins might be bad to me before but now they were alright. My power scared them off because of the source of my power. If they were to bully me more then I would gain more hatred meaning more power 44.

I snapped my fingers and flames burst out. This flames reminded me of my father. He burned me a lot, it was my punishment. I continued snapping my fingers until I had no strength left. I was releasing my anger since I didn't want to remember my father. He did a lot of bad things against me.

Uvaras's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uvaras's home   Uvaras's home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uvaras's home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Custom :: The World :: Asia :: Japan-
Jump to: